Friday, March 1, 2013

Blog Challenge

My poor little blog.  So neglected.  Weak and grasping for air.  The only answer is therapy. Medicate with a blog challenge. A post a day for a month.   Can I do it?  We shall find out. 
I looked up some ideas for a blog challenge.  Found some great ones…but… I am going to have to modify what I found, by combining parts of different challenges.  Why?  Because of my blog rule.  Only happy thoughts.  No ranting or complaining or venting.  Many of the blog challenges I found included things like pet peeves, things you wish you have done or not done, said or not said.  No dwelling.  I want a challenge that just helps me think and write.  I want to smile at the end.  So here it is my list of topics that I will be blogging about for the month of March.  Don’t be surprised if I go out of order. 
1. 20 Random Things About Me
2. What if...?
3. A picture that makes you smile and why
4. My favorite Season
5. Something you have done spontaneously. 
6. 5 passions
7. If you were an animal
8. 3 memories from childhood
9. Superpower
10. A photo of something you ate today
11. Something you crave a lot
12. My 5 senses right now
13. Words
14. Favorite childhood book
15. Something you don’t regret.
16. Places you want to visit
17. A food you are glad you tried.
18. Something I have had for a long time
19. What book am I currently reading.
20.  A photo that is at least 10 years old.
21.  Something I wrote a long time ago.
22. Something I enjoyed about school.
23. Something I want to learn how to do
24. A song that inspires emotion.
25. Talents I admire about other people
26. One thing I am excited for.
27. What is under my bed.
28. Describe my ‘perfect day’
29. States I have been to
30. Describe your month.
Ready...Set.....Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...