Monday, March 25, 2013

23. Something I Want To Learn How To Do

SO MANY THINGS!!!!!
This month we have figured out that I have a really hard time picking just one thing, like a favorite.  It has been pretty much impossible.  I feel the same way about picking one of the things I want to learn how to do.  But I am GOING TO DO IT!
I thought about cheating and talking about all the musical instruments that I want to learn how to play but I am going to just pick one for the sake of the title someTHING not someTHINGS.

I want to learn how to play the guitar.  Kyle was going to show me once.  I even cut my fingernails really short so they wouldn't be in the way.  But I didn't want to LEARN how to play I wanted to KNOW how to play so I didn't practice.  Kyle said I had to practice or he wouldn't show me.  I haven't picked up the guitar since.
Me and a guitar about 12 years ago.
Someone was letting me play with their
guitar.  I liked this photo because
it looks like I know how to play.
I want to know how to play the guitar because it is a great sound. It sounds great by itself or with other instruments.  It isn't big like the piano so you can take it almost anywhere.  
I love when Kyle pulls out his guitar.  A lot of times he plays when he goes to bed.  I have fallen asleep to the sound of his playing many nights.  Sometimes he even brings it camping.  Listening to his strumming while sitting by the campfire is delightful.  Who knows, maybe one day I will actually practice and get to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...