Sunday, March 3, 2013

2. What if...?



I often wonder what my life would be like if I never moved to Ukiah.  My life could be so different.  In Ukiah is where I met my husband.  I can’t imagine a better match for me than him.  I can’t image someone who I get along with as well as him.  Someone who makes me laugh no matter what mood I am in.  Someone who puts me first the way he does.  Someone who I want to spend most of my time with.  Someone who I can tell the stupid things I am feeling.  Someone who I can just be silent with.  The guy who was my best friend first.  I am thankful everyday that I moved to Ukiah and met Kyle.
Other things would be different in my life as well.  When I moved to Ukiah I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life.  But shortly after moving I found the job that I have now been at for almost 10 years. Of course there are times that the job drives me crazy but for the most part I have enjoyed my job.  I learned so much about photography there. Hands on training is the best.  I get to have fun and be creative.  If I hadn’t moved to Ukiah I might be stuck in a job that I hate like most people I know. For these main two reasons I am glad I moved to Ukiah when I did. 

1 comment:

  1. Yea, well, why don't you pack up your hubby, have your employer open a branch at Lake Almanor AND MOVE UP HERE so we can all be happy!?
    Because Plumas County is an impoverished and freaking cold place THATS WHY. oh and then we wouldn't be able to come visit you and go to the coast and use our room and yada yada yada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...