Saturday, March 9, 2013

7. If you were an animal…



This is as bad as choosing a favorite.  I think about all the different animals and I think I settle on one because of what seems like a good reason.  But then I think about the downsides or another animal comes to mind.  My brain is going in circles.
I am going to try to work through this.
I look at my sleeping cat.  He has been sleeping off and on for the several hours since I have been home.  And I know that his day has not had much more excitement than this.  Having been very busy this week, I am drawn to the laziness.  However, cats really depend on people.  And I think they sleep just a bit too much.  I don’t want to be that lazy. Sounds a little too boring. 
The animal I think of next is a bird.  It would be cool to fly.  Just think how fast you could get somewhere when you could just fly straight. I wonder if there are any birds with vertigo.
Then I think of a whale.  You would get to investigate the ocean all the time.  People pay to come see you jump out of the water.  You would be big so probably wouldn't have to worry about too many predators.  I am sure the sharks are still a problem. I wonder if whales ever get sick of being wet.  Sometimes I want to take a bath to sooth achiness but sometimes I just don't feel like getting wet. 
I don't think I want to be an animal.  At least not permanently.  It would be fun to be a different animal each day.  I think I like being a human.  I like the fact that I have the capability to learn things.  I like that we have a wide selection of food to enjoy.  But being an animal for a day would be a great vacation from the crazy day to day we experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...