Thursday, March 28, 2013

26. One thing I am excited for


I am super excited that by the end of April one of our cars will be paid off.  That’s right, our Mazda has one more payment and then it is OURS.  A few months ago I was excited for this day because it would mean we had both our cars paid off, but then mine died. So for the last few months we have had two car payments which has been very tough and I am looking forward to that being over.  We bought the Mazda new.  It was cool to buy a new car but we learned that we would probably never do it again.  Just not worth the extra money.  But it is nice to have a car that will be paid off and be only 5 years old and have lots of life left in it.  Sometimes I can’t believe it is already 5 years old.  We have taken it to Utah, Washington, and down some of the steepest streets of San Francisco.
Kyle likes to take pictures of the car in front of different things and places.  I think he got this from his grandparents.  They have photo albums with lots of pictures like this:
I started gathering pictures of our car in different places and was surprised to find so many.  I put a few collages together.  I didn't use all our photos but I thought the ones I used gives a pretty good summary.  



Let me assure the world, we will take a picture of it the day it is paid off.  The first paycheck after it is paid off will probably treat us to a bit of a celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...