Thursday, March 7, 2013

6. Passions

Honestly, I wouldn't call myself passionate. I am realistic. In fact, I first heard this from my Dad but I (passionately ????? ) agree with it.
My Dad says that my sister is the passionate one and I am realistic.
Don't get me wrong, I care about things. I think about things. Deep inside I want to stand up for things I believe in, however my realistic way of thinking makes me consider the consequences for doing this. If there is no danger in standing up I will. And when it comes to my loved ones – watch out!
So to ask me what I am passionate about is really hard.
But I guess in my little rant above I discovered I am:
Passionate about my loved ones. I want them to be happy. I want them to be treated respectfully.

I like things to run smoothly. I like to plan things more than necessary so that they do run smoothly. I ponder over how to make something work better – be in functionality at home or work. This is so important to me that it is often taken a little too far and turns into stress.

That being said, I realized a new passion. I try really hard to not stress. This is not something that comes naturally to me. Stress has turned into what comes naturally to me. I am trying to reverse that. I have come a long way which I am proud of. Therefore, I am passionate about chilling out for my own health.

Travel. I yearn to travel more than I do. When I am traveling I am probably my happiest. I love to try and see new things when traveling. My best memories are from traveling. Sounds like I better get something planned soon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...