Tuesday, March 5, 2013

4. My Favorite Season



My Favorite Season: Is rainy a season?  I guess that is cheating.  What if I only have one season I don’t really like but the rest are equal.  I guess that means I have to describe my feelings about each season.
Summer.  This is the season I don’t really like.  But for only one reason.  There are also wonderful things about this season but the heat clouds my mind to what those are.  Of course, if I lived in a different area that didn’t get as hot, maybe I wouldn’t feel so strong about Summer. Growing up, I didn’t live in an area that was super hot.  And growing up, Summer meant being out of school. Those memories give Summer a few points. 
Spring. In Spring it still rains, therefore I like Spring.  I also love watching the flowers bloom.  Not too cold, not too hot.  Generally a great season.
Winter.  I love visiting the snow.  I love when it rains where I live.  In my new house that is not insulated, the extra cold days and nights are a little strong.  Technically I think we are still in Winter right and we have been having sone incredibly warm days. Today however was a cold rainy day. It was lovely. Where I live Winter is all over the map.  The everyday mystery of what kind of Winter day it is going to be is part of the fun.
Autumn.  The leaves falling, the high temperatures also falling.  Beautiful days with chilly nights.  The desire to cook hot meals comes back.  The desire to bake delicious treats is raging. 
My favorite season?  I guess I haven’t figured it out yet.
You might notice that in this challenge I didn’t choose a lot of topics telling what my favorite _____ is.  This is because I think my favorites change on a daily basis.  They are just too hard to answer.  I tend to ramble on and on about the topic and never really answering the question. Have you noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...