Saturday, March 30, 2013

28. Describe my ‘perfect day’

My perfect day would be a day off for both me and Kyle.  We probably wouldn't spend the whole day together.  If it is my perfect day it should be his too.  He would probably prefer to go fishing over some of the things I would want to do. But I am sure we would spend parts of the day together.  
My perfect day would be waking up to the sound of rain instead of an alarm clock (or an annoying cat.)  

I hate to sleep the day away, so I don’t want to sleep in really late.  I just want to sleep in an hour later than I normally do on a work day.  I would bake something yummy for breakfast, like chocolate chip scones. 
I just might skip the morning workout.  Once I was ready for the day (shower, hair, makeup and dressed) I would have a crafting hour.  This would of course take place in an amazing crafting room like these I found on Pinterest.
 Then I would make myself a chai latte and cozy up by the window, (it would still be raining), and read a few chapters of whatever book I was reading.  After making my favorite day off savory treat, I would decide it was time to get out of the house for awhile.  I love driving in the rain during the day and since on my perfect day it would still be raining, I would go for a drive. This would be a great thing for Kyle and I to do together because he loves going for a drive. Then I would realize it is just about time to go for a massage appointment. Like I would forget and not be counting down the minutes.
Pinterest- Yes the massage table is surrounded by water.
Apparently I would be transported to this tropical place to enjoy my massage.
On my perfect day I would have no need to do errands or even go to the grocery store.  And the house would already be so perfectly clean, there would be no house work.  Since I love to cook a great dinner on days I have time, I would look forward to doing that.  Actually, now that I think about it, I would have a private chef come and make my dinner for me on my perfect day.  I wouldn't want a fancy dinner, probably just my favorite dish, pasta primavera.
I would also give the chef a handful of dessert recipes to choose from and surprise me with dessert.  You see right now I wouldn't be able to choose which one. 
Dessert would be served during a movie.  The house would be nice and warm while it was still raining out.
I just realized that if it was raining all day because it was my perfect day that would not make for good weather for Kyle to go fishing.  I guess he would have to travel a little distance to get past the ran. 

Some might think my perfect day would be kind of boring and too calm.  But for me that is just perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...