Monday, March 18, 2013

16. Places I want to visit



I haven't been to a lot of places and I wouldn't turn down a free trip anywhere, but on the top of my head I don't have a long list of places I want to visit.  I am not naturally drawn to far away places, but like I said I wouldn't turn down a free trip.  It might be my realistic side that knows it is a little far fetched for me to leave the country.  Except for Canada.  Since it is a short boat ride from Washington, (a state I love) I could see that really happening.
Three places pop into my head rather quickly when I think of places I want to visit.
In no particular order, these places are Disneyland, Seattle and New York.  I have actually been to all these places but I want to go back.  I want to experience New York with Kyle.  I want to go to Disneyland as an adult. And I just love Seattle.
I have been saving for a long time to go to Disneyland.  I really don't like to go into debt for travel.  We have done it and paying it off kills me.  We are shortly going to hopefully be out of debt and then Disneyland might actually happen.  However, I did have to deplete my Disneyland fund for the down payment of my car. 
Now as I ponder this question, I can think of a few other trips I would like to take.  I want to travel Route 66 with Kyle.  He would love to do this and I would love to try it (however I don't love the long trips in the car as much as he does.)
I would actually love to visit each state once.  The only problem is, I know that one part of a state is very different from the rest.  People classify California as warm and sunny and beaches. Many don't even know we have snow and mountains and cold ocean waters too. 
I would love to drive down the east coast.  I have seen pictures of beautiful areas over there and I want to see it in person.
I love to travel because you get amazing memories.  Traveling memories last a lot longer than items you buy.
Man, I want to go somewhere now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...