Wednesday, March 27, 2013

25. Talents I Admire (In Other People)

Don't be surprised if some of the things I admire in other people are things people would consider as qualities.  I think they go hand in hand. 
1.  Anything creative: art, music, writing
I often find myself looking at something artistic and saying "I wish I could do that."
2.  Patience
I feel that I have a good deal of patience but I see others who have more and I am like "wow."
3. Calmness
I am usually not calm.  Some people just always seem calm, however some are calm and drive me crazy because they are just so calm anything goes. That is the wrong kind of calm.
4. Doing math quickly in their head.
Give me a piece of paper and a pencil and I can do some hard problems, but sometimes you just need to add and subtract quickly.
5.  Speaking more than one language
I recently met a girl who can speak Spanish, English, French, and is learning two other languages.  Super jealous. 
6. Dancing
I watch Dancing With the Stars sometimes and think, "HOW do they get their body to work like that."  I have never tried.  I wish they taught you how to dance in high school.  I have heard awesome stories about my grandparents dancing.  
7. Creative Cooking
One time my sister just looked in her cupboard and threw an amazing dinner together.  I have to plan my dinners big time and usually eat the same things.  I love trying new things but I have to rely on recipes rather than creating my own stuff.
8. To be thought upon.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...