Saturday, March 2, 2013

1. 20 Random Things About Me

Day one and notice this post isn't until 10.30pm. I almost failed on day one. But all is well as I just finished.
20 random things about me.

1. Rain makes me happy.
2.  The daffodil is my favorite flower
3.  To feel accomplished I sometimes write a finished task on my to do list just so I can cross it off.  I love crossing things off lists.
4. I was Cottontail in Peter Rabbit in the first grade.  My mom had to make my costume.  All the other bunnies said they were Cottontail too, but I know I really was.
5.  I debate on bringing my camera with me to many places.  If I don’t, I regret it and sometimes make an extra trip back to get it.  Why don’t I have that thing stuck to me with Velcro.  Maybe one day I will learn, I almost always want it. 
6. I am almost always in the mood for a musical.  But I will also fast forward through the intermission music. 
7.  I always say me and my sister weren’t friends until she moved out.  That might be true but I always thought she was cool.Actually we just had our normal sister stages.  Sharing a room as teenagers easily stresses your relationship. I’m glad we are friends now. 
8.  I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 20.  I do things in my own time.
9.  I wanted to be an author.  I tried to major in English but the classes kept getting cancelled. 
10.  I was editor in chief of the high school paper when I was a senior.  This was only because I was the only person in the class who was interested in it.  At times it was embarrassing to have my name on it. 
11.  I switched to mineral make up after wanting to for 2 years.  I love it. 
12.  I have never tried smoking.  I never tried drugs.  Didn’t need to try something that revolting.
13.  I think I am the only person in the world who hasn’t seen the entire movie, “The Goonies” or at least I don’t think I have. When people refer to that movie, which happens a lot, I am always lost.
14.  I whistle.  Sometimes I don’t even realize I am doing it.  My mom says I have been whistling since I could crawl. And I did both at the same time.  My whistling has rubbed off on my husband.
15.  I used to be a pepsi-holic.  One or two a day.  I haven’t had a pepsi in at least 4 years.  This is because I am afraid I will get right back to where I was.
16.  I have never been pulled over.  If I ever am I will probably cry.  And Kyle would never let me hear the end of it (since I am always on him if he is over the speed limit)
17.  I took piano lessons for awhile in elementary school. Early on in my lessons I let another girl do my piano lesson music theory homework because I didn’t know any of it and she said she did.  I (technically ‘she’) got almost all of them wrong. 
18.  I took a year of French in high school and can probably say less than 10 sentences.  And most of those 10 are very similar and completely useless.
19.  In second grade I was told repeatedly that a certain boy liked me.  I was mortified.  I faked sick because of it but I think I felt bad about faking sick and ended up spilling everything to my mom. 
20.  When I was in the 4th grade my sister got glasses, so I wanted them too.  I tried to mess up my test (which I now realize the doctor was probably totally on to me) I didn’t get glasses that year.  The next year I did.  The doctor couldn’t believe how bad my vision had gotten in one year.  It gets progressively worse each year and I really want eye surgery but I am scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...