Sunday, March 24, 2013

22. Something I Enjoyed About School

I have been sitting here in front of a blank screen thinking about this for a few minutes.  Not because I can't think of anything but because I can think of several things that bring me good memories about school.  To be honest, I am surprised to be thinking of so many things I enjoyed because my first thought of school was "ugh!"  Each thing is so small and doesn't seem very significant by itself, but all these things together are what makes me, me. So let me reminisce about theses enjoyable things.
Elementary School:
Good work tickets, being the line leader of the day, working in the cafeteria (as a reward), school plays, chorus, field day on the last week of school, 6th grade trip to a water park, getting to buy a graduation dress and library day.
Jr. High and High School:
The times I spent with my friends and the traditions we had.  Traditions like where we sat every day for lunch, a different place each year.  Getting to leave campus for lunch, band and annual band trips, journalism and learning the publication software we used that I thought was awesome.
College:
The fact you get to choose to go, my first apartment, a fun creative writing class, playing in the photography dark room.
I am sure there are many more things that I enjoyed about school.  Obviously while in school, I didn't think much of these things that are now good memories.  I am glad to be out of school because there was of course the flip side to things I did not enjoy. But that, we won't go in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...